Education & Empowerment of Community Children - Ongoing Project
To avoid the children from Drop - Out we are implementing the five activities
2. Motivation Center
3. PTA( Parent Teacher Association Appointed
4.NRBC( NON- Residential Bridge Course Center
5. Teacher Training
To Empower the Children Educationally to stand on their own effort in future.
1.Enrollment Campaign ( admit to the all 5 years children with regular school )
2. Motivation Center( To admit the drop out children ) Eradicate to the drop out children
3. PTA( Parent Teacher Association through Appoint the local teacher )minimized drop out children
4.NRBC( NON- Residential Bridge Course Center( To admit the drop out and child labour school) Eradicate the drop out ch
5. Teacher Training(
to Empower the Children Educationally to stand on their own effort in future.
Kanchipuram District , Tamil Nadu
Funding Duration: April 2014 to March 2015
Total Budget: Rs.494,200
Funding Requested: Rs.470,200
Contribution by Organisation: Rs. 24,000
1.Drop out was reduced.
2.All school-age children were enrolled in schools.
3.Child labour got eradicated.
4. On large scale children's education and rights got promoted.
5.Improved quality education and health care.
1. 1150 were enrolled in school per year.
2. Nearly 168 children were rescued from child labour per year.
3. On an average 50 child labour were educated by our NRBC center and brought back to the mainstream higher education per year.
4. Nearly 600 children were taught in schools through the para-teacher appointed by our organization per year.
I certify that the information in this proposal is true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
I also certify that the organization and I will abide by the terms and conditions of the
grant/fund as established by granter/funder. I further certify that all received funds/grants
will be used exclusively for the purpose stated in this proposal unless I normally request and
receive prior authorization from funder for any changes. Further, I understand that if the
funding is granted for the project described above it will be for an initial period of ONE year
and can be extended, if necessary, by renewing the proposal. Also, regular status reports on the
project will be provided by the organization to funder for the duration of the
Sept. 4, 2013
Society for Education and Action (SEA)
80G Number: DIT(E)NO:2(904)05-06
35AC Number: N.A.
FCRA Number: 75820281
Number of paid staff: 36
Annual Budget: Rs.1,976,644
Key Foundation Funders for last 3 years: Dors -to- india, England Asha ,USA GGF, USA
Vision: Our vision is to create a just Society where all children have all child Rights and child Education and Health.
Mission: Our Mission is to ensure healthy, secure life and total development for every child through entire community participation, especially by promoting Women's Participation.
|State||District||Number of Villages|